Electrical Duty Holders
Places are limited on this course, book now to avoid disappointment
Courses are capped to ensure each candidate receives the best tuition, attention and instruction from our expert instructors.
£240 + VAT (per person)Location - Stockport
Electrical Duty Holders Training Course
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge and understanding to enable them to fulfil their duties as dedicated Electrical Duty Holder within their organisation.
Delegates do not need specific safety knowledge but should have an understanding of workplace health & safety and Electrical work practices within their work site.
Successful completion of the course will result in the issue of a SETA certification.
- Managing Safely and Efficiently
- Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Introduction to Legislation
- Industrial Legislation
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- The role of the Electrical Duty Holder
- Applying management principles to Safety & Health
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regs 1999
- Planning and implementing
- Hazard identification
- Control Strategies
- Process Hazards
- Descriptions of duties
- Work equipment and machinery
- Electrical safety in the workplace
- Safety Audit principles
- Five steps to safe systems of work
- Isolation and test equipment
- Practical exercises in the workplace